Local Pearl Harbor Survivor Ray Turpin was laid to rest this week. He passed away following a stroke. Our condolences to his family, especially our friends at Red Rock Harley. He was the grandfather of the Service Department Manager. More on Mr. Turpin from the LV Sun. Mr. Turpin served aboard the USS Oklahoma.
Filed under: by: Krystal
- ► 2010 (11)
- How could they?
- The right note for Service
- Prepping for the Honor Run
- In Memorial
- Challenge Coins
- Along for the ride with Dwight and Sandy
- posters and stickers are here!!!!!
- Give them the sign
- A big hand for the folks at Fort Campbell
- A little gift for our new buddy Troy
- Metal of Honor posters will soon be available
- Heroes and History on John Finn's 100th Birthday
- Bumper Stickers off to press
- Confirmed for the Honor Run in September
- Appearance on YouServed Radio episode #50
- Supporting American jobs or Marketing dollars?
- ▼ August (16)